You should take this diagnostic if:
- You are thinking about starting or have recently started a nonprofit
- You have no previously navigated the processes of incorporation and applying for 501(c)(3) status
- You are looking for funding to support a community project
- You are hoping to gain employment by founding a nonprofit organization
- You got your 501(c)(3) and need help to implement your program ideas and secure funding
About This Tool
This assessment is for people who are either considering or are already in the early stages of starting a nonprofit. Questions will assess background knowledge, capital, and work experience that are relevant to starting a nonprofit.
Once the assessment is complete, the results will provide customized resources to guide your team on identifying funding, navigating the legal process, developing a business plan, and launching programs.
Don't have an account? Get access by joining GrantSpace.