- Answer most questions about philanthropy, nonprofit management and fundraising
- Present a variety of resources that will answer your question
- Help you search Foundation Center databases and resources
- Point you to your nearest Foundation Center location or partner that you can visit in person
- Give you a grant or any other type of donation
- Point you to specific funders or approach them on your behalf
- Write or review your grant proposal or other documents
- Give legal, tax, or consulting advice
We're Here to Help
Get answers to common questions in our Knowledge Base section of the website. Here are five most frequently asked questions.
Connect with real Foundation Center experts. Free and open to the world.
About Our Team
Our Ask Us team is a jointly-staffed effort across Foundation Center's regional offices. Our librarians thrive on helping to answer your questions about foundations, philanthropy, fundraising, and nonprofits.
The number of questions we answer each year!
More Than 40 Countries
The number of countries our visitors come from!
- Kate Amanna Demcsak New York Lead Foundation Center Northeast New York View Bio
- Laura Bergman Social Sector Librarian Foundation Center West
- Kim Buckner Patton Director, Foundation Center Northeast View Bio
- Ganga Dharmappa San Francisco Community Outreach Manager View Bio
- Melissa Grannetino Washington DC Engagement Specialist View Bio
- Lori Guidry San Francisco Lead View Bio
- Asia Hadley Atlanta Lead View Bio
- Richard Hallman Librarian Foundation Center View Bio
- David Holmes Cleveland Lead View Bio
- Natalie Jemiola-Wilson Social Sector Librarian Foundation Center Midwest
- Tracy Kaufman Community Outreach Manager Foundation Center Northeast New York View Bio
- Sara Krane Social Sector Librarian Foundation Center Midwest